REFUSE COLLECTORS / LOADERS (S1202)
Our Stockport based client is looking to recruit a Refuse Collector/Loader to work on a temporary basis.
- Collects refuse and recyclables on designated routes; retrieving, hauling, lifting, and loading items; operating compactors and loading equipment; rejecting unacceptable items; instructing customers on proper containers and items for collection, placement of containers, and packaging procedures.
- Disposes of refuse and recyclables at landfill; dumping load and recyclables to collection station.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; performing operator preventive maintenance; submitting work orders for repairs
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following rules, organisation standards, and legal regulations; cleaning-up spills.
A 4-hour site induction will be required to be completed prior to starting.
Skills/Qualifications: Lifting, Attendance, Dependability, Independence, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Informing Others, Safety Management,
Working Hours: 6.45 am to 3:10 pm dependent on workload (Monday to Friday) Flexibility will be required as may be needed at short notice and required to finish later.
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.