RECEPTIONIST - MATERNITY LEAVE (A13104)
One of our leading award winning Tameside clients are looking to recruit a Full Time Receptionist to cover Maternity to start March / April.
Requirements and details of the role:
We are seeking to appoint a receptionist to provide maternity cover who will work with our existing Reception Team. The role requires the usual reception duties to be undertaken, but also undertaking office administration duties and providing assistance to our Marketing Team.
The successful candidate will have:
- prior experience of working as a receptionist with a computer linked telephony system, ideally within a legal firm;
- prior experience of providing office administration support, ideally within a legal firm;
- a high standard of inter-personal and communication skills, especially in the context of client care;
- keyboard/typing skills and be IT literate;
- prior experience of Microsoft packages (Word, Outlook, Excel);
- ideally prior experience of using legal case management systems;
- ideally prior experience of using social media platforms including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram;
The role will include but is not limited to:
- processing all incoming telephone calls received by the firm via the main reception/switchboard;
- receiving and processing all clients, visitors and other third parties who attend at the firm;
- maintaining records arising from the receptionist duties i.e. new enquiry records, client satisfaction records, signposting and referral records, etc;
- undertaking clerical and administrative duties for members of the firm e.g. photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, case file and other document archiving;
- providing other administrative and clerical support to members of the firm as and when required;
- assisting in maintaining the firm’s social media profiles;
- undertaking other marketing duties as may reasonably be required;
- the role will require the successful candidate to be one of the firm’s Fire Marshalls given their role as one of the firm’s reception staff.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is totally dependent upon experience – and based on 9/10 month contract.
- 23 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays.
- 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday
- Benefits include: non-contributory death in service scheme, contributory (auto-enrolment) pension scheme, enhanced sick pay scheme, generous lunch break.
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest