QUALITY CONTROL SUPPORT (A5336)
Expanding Stockport client require an experienced Quality Control Manager – Maternity leave 18 months contract.
Some key tasks involved:
- To check goods in against the delivery note
- Be accountable for ensuring goods are passed to relevant departments;
- Non conformities to be quarantined and reported immediately;
- To check goods out and audit as required;
- Carry out daily random inspections of all packaging procedures daily, with non-conformities to be quarantined ready for inspection;
- Check and monitor warehouse stock on a weekly basis, liaising with stock controllers throughout the process;
- Ensure that all stock is rotated on a weekly basis;
- Provide support the QC Coordinator with providing paperwork and QC trails, along with server updates;
- Assist with the implementation of QC procedures
- Previous QC experience
- Demonstrate their knowledge of holding a strong attention to detail
- Microsoft Applications.
- The hours of work are 14.00-22.00 (Mon-Thurs) 12.00-20.00 (Friday), based in Bredbury.
- 21 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays;
- Staff Discounts on products and hardware;
- An innovative working environment;
- Above national minimum wage/living wage employer
- International Company
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest