QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (A11172)
One of Tameside’s well established firms are looking recruit an additional member to join their senior team.
Some key responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Senior role in a rapidly growing business.
- Daily maintenance of existing Quality Management System (ISO9001:2015 – Cbis BSI)
- Development of new QMS for future business
- Manage internal audits and create reports with findings
- Host external audits by Customers and Certification Bodies (BSI and UKAS)
- Manage document controller
- Manage Non-Conformance Reports and Corrective Action
- Work with general manager to implement corrective action
- Assist with Health and Safety Environmental Management
Essentials / Desirable:
- Must be qualified, preferably Lead Assessor ISO9001:15
- Preferable from light engineering field
- Ideally with E.H.S. and management implementation accreditation
- Experience in Kipling, 5 Y, Fish bone, Root Cause Analysis, 8 D preferable
Excellent salary package, company parking, pension scheme, full time hours. Salary review after qualifying period
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.