QUALIFIED PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN (M1801)
The role holder will be pro-active in promoting the services offered by our client and their service to the public and businesses for the benefit of the community and income generation,
To provide high quality pest control including sewage drainage and rodent control, in accordance to legislative requirements.
- Carrying out surveys and identifying/carrying out treatments
- Carrying out periodic inspections
- Recover and safe disposal of hypodermic needles, syringes and other sharps
- Baiting of highway sewers
- Assist with developing procedures and updating manuals
- Qualified to Royal Society for the Promotion of Health Level 2 Cert or equivalent in Pest Control
- Full driving licence
- Ability to climb ladders and to work in confined spaces
- Physically fit to do heavy lifting and manual handling
- Ability to use basic hand tools
- Full time hours Monday to Friday 8.30 – 4.15
- Good rate plus HP and Pension contribution £10 – £12.00 per hour depending upon exp.
- Immediate start – temporary ongoing
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.