PURCHASING ASSISTANT (A8267)
Our busy Stockport client require an experienced administrator to support all angles of the business. This very varied and interesting role includes the following duties:
Key Tasks (but not exhausted)
- Providing support to a busy Purchasing team
- Creating Purchase quotes & orders on Sage for both new and existing suppliers
- Stock Analysis using Sage & Excel
- Purchasing invoicing.
- Doing the monthly cheque run (writing the chqs and paying off SAGE)
- Searching for marketing material online occasionally
- Monitoring / ordering stationary
- Answering the phone / reception duties
- Meet and greeting visitors / customers
- General ad hoc duties
- Filing printing labelling
- It is essential that you have experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Confident telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in Sage is an advantage but not essential
- Proactive and able to use your own initiative
- Organisational skills are a must
Exciting opportunity for rapidly expanding UK and national based business.
Full time hours 8.30 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday, finishing at 2 pm on Friday.
Company parking and 20 days plus stats holidays.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven’t been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.