PURCHASING ADMINISTRATOR (A103370)
Expanding Tameside manufacturer are looking to recruit an additional Purchasing Administrator
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY TASKS
- Contacting suppliers
- Inputting on to sage system
- Excel spreadsheets
- Liaising with other departments
- Liaising with customers (Both here and abroad)
- Eventually training will be given on export and documentations
- Manufacturing background would be advantageous
- Can be flexible upon hours either part time or full time – the salary will reflect the hours accordingly
ESSENTIAL SKILLS NEEDED BY CLIENT:
- Sage Experience is Essential
- Good Education
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
Great opportunity for busy firm. Company parking and easy access from all Tameside areas.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.