PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK (A16440)
Our Tameside client is looking to recruit an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
Some duties include but not limited to:
To be responsible for the full purchase ledger process, from purchase orders through to invoices and reconciliation.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Matching, checking, coding invoices and delivery notes.
- Working out VAT payments
- Making payments via BACS.
- Processing staff expenses
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing invoices on a credits within a paperless office environment.
- Managing petty cash
- Being first point of contact for all relevant enquiries
- Experience of working within a team.
- Experience working within a similar role.
- Working in foreign currency
What else you need to know:
- 40 hours per week
- 20 days holidays plus stats – rising with service up to 25 days
- Monthly salary
- Company parking, company healthcare, canteen
- Salary is dependent upon your experience
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.