PURCHASE ADMINISTRATOR (A9673)
Expanding Manchester firm are looking to recruit an additional team member for their busy team
Some of your key tasks will be:
- Purchasing and communicating with suppliers.
- Updating various areas of the system. E.g. delivery dates of items that are out of stock and updating customers of these details and of alternative items. Updating customer details
- Processing orders ensuring that any special requests are met
- Answering customer enquiries via email and telephone
- Ensuring that orders are despatched within the required time scale.
- Setting products up on the system and ensuring that they are kept up to date.
- Customer pricing
- Excellent communication skills
- To be self-motivated and use initiative
- Multitasking and able to work under pressure
- Must have thorough knowledge in excel
- Advantageous to have knowledge of SAP Business Objects/Business Intelligence Suite
- Able to work in a fast past working environment efficiently
- Prioritise workload and forward plan
Full time hours Monday to Friday. Free company parking. 20 days hols plus stats.
Great opportunity within the outskirts of the city centre.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.