PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR (A16224)
One of our key clients are looking to recruit an experienced Project Administrator to join their friendly Tameside team.
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Management and coordination of key projects.
- Efficient delivery of client campaigns and projects across our portfolio, including creative, digital and events projects.
- Organization of tasks to ensure deadlines are met consistently.
- Building relationships with clients and provide outstanding customer service.
- Acting as the point of contact for all client relations.
- Liaising with suppliers in various regions.
- General administration duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail, accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to build sustainable relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously, but also within a team.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills.
- Monday to Friday 09:00 AM – 17:30 pm
- Company parking
- 21 days holidays plus stats
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial, and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.