PRODUCTION WORKER (R603)
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of one of our expanding Tameside clients.
Some duties include:
- General warehouse and packing
- Production line work
- Order picking
- Garment printing / heat fusion
- use of flow wrap machine
- Manual sealing
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable to various task
- Proven track work record in a similar role
- Good level of English (verbal and written)
- Forklift truck license preferable or willing to train
Hours and benefits:
- Monday to Thursday 8-5 pm
- Friday 8 – 3.45 pm
- Breaks 2 x 15 mins and 30 mins lunch
- Canteen facilities on site including vending machines
- 12 weeks temp to perm
- company parking
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interested.