PRODUCTION OPERATIVES (A10057)
One of our Tameside clients are looking to recruit 3 extra staff due to increased workload.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that your Line Manager may deem relevant to your job:
General Site H&S/Housekeeping & Maintenance
- Working in line with all relevant company Safe Operating Procedures and Health & Safety Rules and Regulations
- Keeping Passageways Clear, assistance in storage of all raw materials/finished goods in line with H&S Guidelines.
- General cleaning duties of buildings and yard as and when required. Floor and wall painting as and when required. Keeping the site clean and tidy.
- Assist in loading and unloading of Containers, Tankers, Raw Material Supplies
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment
- Efficient and safe operation of FLT for loading/unloading product
- Operate production equipment in a safe manner
- Produce materials, following guidance and instructions
- Disposal of Waste Chemicals in a Safe and Secure Manner. Managing the return of waste containers from site, ensuring drums are crushed and the correct hazardous waste goes into the correct skip.
- The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- Knowledge of Factory Machines and Processes
- FLT License and Experience (Reach and Counterbalance) desirable
- Experience of tanker off-loading desirable
- Understanding of Health, Safety & Environmental Issues
- Ability to work on own initiative to required standards
- Numerate and literate
- Ability to follow instructions
Full time hours 7-3.30 / 8-4.30pm Monday to Friday, free company parking and canteen facilities onsite.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org