PRODUCTION OPERATIVE (Rotational Moulder) (M1003RM)
Our client based in the Stalybridge area of Tameside are looking to recruit for a Production Operative (Rotational Moulder) to start ASAP on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Operation of plastic moulding and casting machines
- Read satisfactions of each job to setup required temperature and time settings
- Filling up hollow mould’s as per client specification.
- Operation of equipment to complete moulding process.
- Cooling items once the process is complete with compressed air or fine water mist.
- Inspection of items (report fault if found to senior staff)
- Trimming moulding using various tools
- Palatalising completed items ready for collection.
- Previous Rotation Moulding experience would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- This will be on a rotating shift basis.
- Week 1: Days – 6 am to 6 pm (Monday to Thursday) – £8.91 per hour
- Week 2: Nights – 6 pm to 6 am (Monday to Thursday) – 9.97 per hour
- 48 hrs per week.
- Company parking
- Canteen Facilities
Online applications followed by video call
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.