PRODUCTION OPERATIVE / FLT DRIVER - NIGHTS (B506)
One of our well-established manufacturers based in Dukinfield are looking to recruit a Production Operative/FLT Driver on a permanent basis.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for reading all instructions on each production order to ensure adherence to current customer requirements and the Company Quality Policy
- Operating a Counterbalance and Reach FLT to move stock and load vehicles.
- Ability to clean tools and maintain tool boards
- Responsible for practicing safe work habits and reporting unsafe conditions/ actions to the area supervisor/manager
- Responsible for maintaining and using company resources wisely
- Meet and exceed goals as set by Supervisor
- Produce the highest Quality Product with no scrap
- Keep workstation and surrounding area clean and organized
- Ability to trouble shoot problem products, submit process changes
- Complete required paperwork for each Production Order
- Communicate with supervisor on any process changes or problems
- 12-hour shift – Monday to Thursday (must be flexible during busy period to additional days.
- 6.30 pm to 6.30 am
- Overtime available.
- Standing: Required to stand in a stationary position while performing job duties
- Stair climbing: Required to climb stairs to elevated workstations as needed
- Balance: Good balance needed to work around chemical containers, conveyors, machinery, forklifts and moving equipment. Must be able to bend, stoop, twist, and lift arms overhead while performing job duties
- Weight: Must be able to lift and manage a weight of 25 kgs, as required
- Coordination: Good hand/eye coordination needed to perform job duties
- License: A Valid Counterbalance FLT License which has been tested within the last 3 years.
What is on offer:
- Company parking, kitchen facilities and showers on site
- Nights – £11.34 per hour
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958 and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.