PRODUCTION FLT DRIVER (S1607d)
Expanding Tameside manufacturer are looking for several Production / FLT Drivers
The role is varied and covers most of the duties below:
- Operate production equipment in a safe manner
- Produce materials following guidance and instructions
- Disposal of waste chemicals in a safe and secure manner.
- Managing the return waste containers from site, ensuring drums are crushed and the correct hazardous waste goes into the correct skips.
- Efficient and safe operation of FLT for loading and unloading products (counterbalance and reach)
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Assist in loading and unloading of containers, tankers, and raw material supplies.
Company parking and canteen facilities, ongoing contract Monday to Friday 7 – 3.30 / 8-4.30pm shifts.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com