PRODUCT MANAGER (A16327)
One of our well established firms are looking to recruit an additional Product Manager
Some duties include but are not limited:
- Taking full ownership for the companies products, deliver new and existing products to market
- Develop business cases for new products, improvements and business ventures.
- Generate and own the New Product Development Funnel.
- Develop the core messaging and positioning for the product(s).
- Report progress against agreed plans to the board of directors.
- Act as the liaison between Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Production departments to ensure effective cooperation and communication at all times.
- Act as the company’s market expert in relation to the product segment.
- Continually monitor competitor activity and ensure the product is differentiated.
- Propose the product pricing strategy to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with the marketing team to support the positioning of the product through traditional sales techniques, marketing collateral, point of sale material, and on digital platforms.
- Work with the sales leadership team to ensure that customer service, salespeople and retailers are properly equipped to sell the features of the product(s).
- Provide Sales and operational forecasts for the product(s) such that production resources and procurement can be planned accordingly.
- Carry out market research as required, to understand customer/user needs.
- Act as the voice of the customer/user within the business.
- Run Beta/Pilot programs with early-stage products or samples.
- Managing the capture and distribution of customer feedback on products.
- Be the advocate of the product both internally and in front of customers/users
- Occasional travel involved
- Significant experience in a product management role.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Experience working with consumer products, preferably interior, home appliance, lifestyle or home automation products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Product Design, Engineering or similar.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills.
- An accomplished presenter.
- Proven ability to influence a cross-functional team without formal authority.
- The ability to effectively manage projects.
- Commercially astute.
What else is on offer:
- 40 hours per week
- 20 days plus stats rising with service
- Company parking
- Discounted gym
- and lots more
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.