PRODUCT MANAGER ASSISTANT (A9611)
Another new expanding company require an experienced Product Manager Assistant.
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that your Line Manager may deem relevant to your job:
Assist the regional product managers and global marketing team. Support development of programs and their implementation to maintain and accelerate the growth of SBM working closely within the organization to ensure that regional product and marketing achieve the company’s global strategy and goals
- Assist regional Product Managers by supporting business case development and ongoing commercial support activities. Support SPARK projects and coordinate the implementation of agreed actions.
- With CDM, manage the brand identity for selected product ranges working together with the product managers.
- Drive project pipeline for updating literature, needed translations, and other marketing or sales support tools for the region as determined by the product managers
- Maintain thorough and precise compliance with internal document approval processes, MOC, SAP etc.
- Work with Product Managers, Operations and Product Stewardship to assure complete compliance of all EHS collateral including MSDS and labels for all products within the designated business unit.
- Manage local label creation and packaging requirements
- Support new product launches with marketing group.
- With CDM, manage local events and exhibitions.
- Provide support for monthly statistics and analysis
- Process leadership and persuasive communication skill
- Ability to function in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral/presentation communication
- 2 – 5 years professional experience with exposure to marketing/commercial functions
- Expertise with wide range of organization or marketing practices and tools including project management and commercialization
University degree in a technical or business discipline
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com