PRODUCT DESIGNER (A15981)
One of our well-established award-winning firms is looking to recruit an Experienced Product Designer
Some duties will include:
- You will have previous similar experience and relevant qualifications and be confident using Inventor, Solidworks, and CAD.
- Meeting with clients to gain insight into their expectations and product criteria
- Using CAD to come up with a design incorporating any safety environmental measures, materials, and production processes
- Produce detailed CAD drawings to highlight specifications including pricing and materials
- Discuss the process with engineers to establish prices and any issues
- Testing product prototypes and modifying where necessary
- You will have experience working with sheet metal and plastics
What else you need to know:
- Great working condition
- 22 days plus stats
- 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday
- Company parking + canteen facilities
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958 and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial, and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.