PROCUREMENT OFFICER (A9827)
Key role has arisen within well established Stockport Firm.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Providing high quality procurement information and reports.
- Ensuring compliancy in all aspects of procurement
- Improving and providing an efficient procurement service to the business
- Ensuring company procurement compliancy
- Providing demonstrable value for money and social value in all procurement activity
- Delivering sustainable savings
- Providing a customer focused service for the strategic procurement of contracts
- Controlling of expenditure
- Timely and efficient spend reports, analysing figure and statistical data, identifying non-compliant spend
- Producing tenders and written reports for director sign off
- Vehicle procurement programme
- Supporting Operational Business Managers with the preparation and understanding of all required procurement information.
- Authorisation of purchase orders
- Managing procurement projects
- Manage and coordinate supplier performance inline with contractual obligations
- To assist with the development of better quality and more efficient Procurement systems including improving SAP.
Person Specification requirements:
- Min of 2 years procurement exp or purchasing
- Exp of preparing, letting and execution of supply contracts
- Building lasting relations internal and external
- Experience of using SAP
- Exp of monitoring recording supplier performance
- Knowledge of OJEU procurement regulations and procedures
- Exp of evaluating tenders.
Full time hours Monday to Friday 24 days holidays plus Stats. Company parking and great company.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com