POWER COATER / SPRAYER (N167)
Our Dukinfield based client are looking to recruit a Powder Coater / Sprayer to start ASAP on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Coating panel’s and components of various sizes to a high standard
- Completion of DFT Tests (Dry Film Thickness Test)
- Understanding of Pre-Treatments and Coating Processes
- Excellent attention of details
- Following Health and Safety processes set out by manager/senior staff.
- General housekeeping around your work area.
- 8.00am to 4.00pm – Monday to Friday (37.5hrs per week)
Online applications following by a video interview by Bennett Staff then a further one to one interview with our client.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest