PLASTIC FABRICATION ENGINEER (A11633)
One of our well established Stockport firms are looking to recruit an additional engineer due to continued success.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- N.V.Q. / City and Guilds or recognized engineering qualification
- 5 years’ experience in plastic fabrication, experience in bending, forming, welding and assembly of plastics in sheet and pipe form
- Experience in machine operating and material processing. (Lathe, drills, sander, band saw, table saws, routers and hand/ power tools)
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings/ details
Other desirable criteria include: –
- Stacker truck licence
- Construction site cards/ qualification (C.S.C.S.) and some on site experience
- Health and Safety awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time hours 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
- 20 days holidays plus stats
- Company parking
- Great opportunity
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.