PIPE FITTER / FABRICATOR (A12667)
Well established family firm require an experienced Pipe Fitter to join their expanding team.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- To construct furnaces in the workshop then to go out to site and fit them.
- Fitting pipes/ welding
- Building furnaces with bricks/castings etc.
- Going out on site to erect the same.
- Sites could be anywhere in the UK and possibly abroad.
- Gas Safe certificate would be advantageous but not essential
- Some electrical knowledge preferable
- Health and Safety knowledge.
About the person:
- Must have a skill set that fits the job specification, maybe be experienced plumber.
- Flexible to work until the job is finished.
- Flexible to travel to site when needed.
- Team player.
- Must be keen to build a career and stay with the company
- Inhouse training – gas safety
Hours & Benefits:
- Monday to Friday full time
- Weekly pay
- Uniform provided
- Company parking
- Pension scheme
Please apply to email@example.com – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.