PERSONAL ASSISTANT (NewCommNHS)
We are looking to recruit an experienced PA to join the NHS in Wales, with the ability to travel to other sites around the borough.
To provide full-time efficient, accurate and prompt secretarial and administrative support to Directors of the NHS Wales. The Personal Assistant must be able to organize their own workload efficiently using initiative where appropriate and have the ability to judge the importance of information and to respond appropriately.
The Personal Assistant will be responsible for liaising with NWIS stakeholders / Senior NHS Managers / Clinical Staff / Trust Directorate & Departments / external organisations / Senior Civil Servants / members of the public and ensuring that this is undertaken in a courteous manner at all times.
37 hours per week – Band 4 – £10.29 per hour.
Must have extensive PA skills, coupled with advanced keyboard skills with a high degree of accuracy including Microsoft Office, Excel, and Microsoft Project.
Some key tasks include:
- Produce agendas, papers, charts, undertake research and produce basic reports. Manage the timely collation of information to allow reports/presentations to be quality assured, finalized and submitted for collation in agendas and papers.
- Proof reading own and Directors’ correspondence and documents to ensure correctness before submission.
- Undertake general clerical duties including filing correspondence, both manually and electronically. Photocopying and distribution of papers etc. including sending faxes and e-mails.
- To support the development of office practices in relation to E-mail and Word / Excel based software.
- To provide cover for the Executive PA to the Director of Informatics, HSSD and Chief Information Officer (CIO) in the event of absence.
- Efficiently manage the Directors’ diary, scheduling appointments/meetings as required and bring forward file both manually and electronically. Prioritize workload and resolve conflicting diary requirements.
Contact our team for more information on 0161 368 5511
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.