PERMANENT PRODUCTION OPERATIVES (A10033)
One of our Oldham manufacturing and distribution companies are looking to recruit upto 44 staff:
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- To carry out the tasks and responsibilities of a Production Operator.
- To maintain a safe, clean and well organised working environment within the framework.
- Ensure accurate weighing up and timely supply of ingredients to mixing.
- Ensure that all equipment and machinery is safe to operate.
- Check Quality of dough at prover exit and report any issues.
- Monitor quality and standard of products going in and out of the ovens.
- Ensure Correct dressing of products where relevant.
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is completed.
- Set up and operate bagging machines, bag sealers, check weighers, metal detectors and basket fillers.
- Monitor quality and delivery of product through the slicing operation.
- Change Blades.
- Check stacks and codes are all correct at check point of finished product.
- Bakery or food production experience.
- Good work history.
- Good attention to detail
4 on 4 off shifts, company parking, plus easy access from all local bus routes.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.