PAYROLL SUPERVISOR (A14066)
Multi-award winning firm of business advisors and chartered accountants in Manchester.
Some key tasks:
- All elements of bureau payroll AND supervisory skills
- Administer and run all payrolls in portfolio
- Inputting data and processing
- HMRC and pension submissions/courts/CSA
- SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, CSA
- Payroll reconciliation
- Star Payroll Professional and Brightpay systems
About the person:
- Extensive experience working as a payroll professional within a busy and effective payroll environment, preferably payroll bureau;
- Working knowledge of RTI and Auto Enrolment;
- Previous experience of computerized payroll
- processing, payroll laws and regulations;
- Possess a basic knowledge of Benefit structure and taxation implications (pension, PMI, childcare vouchers, salary sacrifice and PAYE)
- Excellent systems experience including proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level such as pivot tables and v look ups), Word, and PowerPoint. Good working knowledge of computerized payroll
- 9-5.30 flexi Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
- 23 + stats holidays
- Monthly pay
- Pension and Healthcare
Please feel free to apply and we can discuss the details further with you.
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.