PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR (A9368)
Due to rapid expansion our client is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator.
You will be responsible for the day to day processing of your own portfolio of payrolls, assisting other members of the team and checking work before it is sent to clients. You will be able to process payroll from end-to-end, have an impeccable eye for detail and a proactive attitude. Your main duties will be:
- Liaising with clients to accurately process their payrolls
- Responsible for full Gross to net calculations
- Processing new starters, leavers and changes to personal details
- Preparing BACS files and request forms.
- Maintaining client files and responding to client queries within pre-agreed deadlines
- Processing all paperwork, including printing and posting payslips and P45s in line with client requirements
- RTI reporting, including data validation, submitting FPS/EPS, obtaining any client authorisation and posting out P60s.
- Administering Auto-Enrolment pension schemes (as required by the client)
- Dealing with client queries, including some technical queries
- Other duties as required
- Assisting in maintaining client files (including chasing for signed contracts, Money Laundering Checks, updating contact details into databases etc)
- Assisting with Telephone Answering, scanning post and filing paperwork.
- Assisting in internal payroll audits and checks
Excel skills, including a good knowledge of formulas and formatting, along with experience of high volume or high activity payrolls is a plus. You must also be up to date with current and forthcoming legislation and be able to demonstrate this knowledge in the interview. You should also be flexible in your approach, but responsive to deadlines, both internal and external. Your attention to detail should be exemplary.
Full time position, 25 days holidays plus stats.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com