PART TIME PAYROLL CLERK (RH/CWInt)
Due to retirement we are looking to recruit an Experienced Part Time Payroll Clerk to join our established team:
Previous payroll skills. A keen eye for detail. Self-motivated with the winning personality. The person will need to liaise at all levels.
Assume responsible for the payrolling of all weekly temporary workers, overseeing payroll, pensions, reporting RTI to HMRC and working with the sales team / Accounts Executive in reporting all figures and general accounts duties.
Responsible for ensuring the HMRC RTI is reported on time each week, adding P6’s in on the system. Ensure queries are resolved immediately.
Working from the manual. Confidentiality is key as you will be dealing with a lot of data.
|Key responsibilities and day to day duties|
- Export onto inhouse system on a weekly basis to ensure all candidates come across.
- Cross check new starters for accuracy, names, addresses etc
- Collate and enter bank details for new starters, P6 and NI details.
- Collating all timesheets and cross checking for accuracy, alter as required.
- Enter the hours on the system
- Scan all timesheets in after giving it a payroll number from tempaid
- Process payroll ready for payslips to go via Julie
- Once payroll done produce reports
- Holiday pay for temporary workers, entering dates in
- SSP, SMP knowledge and put in details on the system.
- Input on spreadsheets for CSA payments or Court payments
- Manually transfer holidays at year end ready for the following holiday year
- Deal with any queries as they arise
- Daily tempaid back up
- Liaise with Oxford on updates in if necessary
- Pensions in the absence of key staff, but be fully in the loop on how this works. In terms of auto – enrolment dates and leavers etc.
- Assist SRT with yearly Accounts
- Run AWR / Birthday reports
- Bank Account monthly reconciliation
Update the manual with any changes as they arise ready for holiday period
Hours / Holidays
- Tuesday and Wednesday – 9-4pm
- 10 days holidays
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest