PART TIME ACCOUNTS CLERK (A2203)
Well established Stockport firm require Part time Accounts Clerk
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Process accounts payable invoices and ensure accurate and timely payments
- Review and reconcile statements to resolve any discrepancies
- Maintain organized and up-to-date financial records and documentation
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner
- Collaborate with other departments to resolve any accounting-related issues or inquiries
- Assist with any general administration duties that may arise
- Proven experience working in accounts or a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Strong Sage skills are essential, and all Office, including Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Hours are 10 am until 3 pm with 30 minutes lunch, 3 days per week. 4 days may be considered to increase hours. Friendly, professional team.
This is a temporary role, but may have the potential to become permanent. Immediate start!
Bennett Staff has been successfully placing candidates since 1958 and acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.