We are recruiting on behalf of a well established Global Distribution company based in Tameside, they are looking to recruit several Packers to join their team.
Some duties include:
- Accurately pick and pack items of varying sizes
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Picking large volume for retail customer orders
- Bulk picking for trade customers
- Using the packing machine once trained
- Working to KPIs and targets
- Basic computer skills
- Will to have ongoing training
- Autonomous and proactive work ethic
- Excellent time keeping
- Customer – focused
- Ability to take ownership and accountability
- Keep warehouse clean and tidy
- Ability to lift and shift heavy items correctly in line with H&S regulations
- Bar coding of products
- Checking for damaged stock and reporting to supervisor
- 2 weekly shift patterns no later than 7.30pm and working Sunday morning 9-1pm
- Company parking, canteen facilities
- Lovely surroundings
- Easy accessible to all motorway links and bus routes
- “can-do” attitude
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Very strong organisational skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.