PA TO PURCHASING DIRECTOR (A10346)
Another expanding Oldham company require an Experienced PA to the Purchasing Director
- Working closely with directors in co-ordinating various aspects of the business but a focus on managing suppliers and procurement process.
- Prioritisation of workloads and support for directors of the business.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments including team meetings
- Managing emails and mail folders for managers
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings / Business decisions.
- Attending meetings and minute taking (general action taking, not formal)
- Secretarial and administrative support to wider business
- Placing orders and managing responses from suppliers.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Role within a similar PA / Team Secretarial role
- IT literate with strong skills in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent document production skills
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Calm under pressure and capable of thinking in quickly changing scenarios
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and goal focussed
- Responsibility – ability to prioritise and escalate when necessary in the absence of direction
- Customer-focused – attitude responsive and engaging, able to build relationships across a wide range of roles and team
Based at Junction 21 on the M60 Ring road makes it a convenient and desirable location for people commuting to work from surrounding areas.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.