OPERATIVES WITH FLT (PON167BB)
Bennett Staff are currently looking to recruit several Production Operatives for our client based in Dukinfield on a temporary basis.
Your duties will consist of:
- Loading mesh panel/post on to an overhead conveyor system,
- Attaching hook/bracket/clamps per each job.
- Heavy lifting will be required.
- Unloading items on to pallets
- Heat sealing items on pallets with plastic wrap and a heat gun.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Must have a counter balance FLT licence
- 6.00 am to 2.00 pm – (Monday to Friday)
- 37.5 hour per week
- Good hourly rate – weekly pay + HP
- Basic pay plus Shift allowance
- Ongoing Temporary
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.