OPERATIONS ADMINSTRATOR (E1502)
Our busy and expanding client are looking to recruit an Operation Administrator to join their busy and growing team.
This temporary role is initially for 3 months, but could be extended.
Duties will include:
- All admin duties related to new client roll outs and projects
- Liaising with suppliers and providing all necessary information for new customers
- Confirming delivery details and ensuring dates, times and sites are accurate
- Updating clients with new supplier details
- Resolving any supplier issues that may arise
- Recording all information accurately
- Good computer skills essential
- Word, Excel, Email
- 8 – 4 Monday to Friday
- The role is 2 days office based, with 3 days working from home every week. Training will be required office based at Denton for the first 3-4 weeks.
- Company parking
- Canteen facilities
- Facilities nearby
Online applications following by a video interview by Bennett Staff then a further one to one interview with our client.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest