OPERATIONS ADMIN CHANNEL COORDINATOR (A13386)
Due to ambitious growth plans, our client is looking to recruit an experienced office administrator to join their Operations team and manage all administration duties relating to our merchant and retail channels.
The Operations Admin Coordinator is responsible for all of the administration duties associated with the merchant and retail channel orders, ensuring a smooth order flow through the operations process.
- Manage all the merchant and retail orders through the operations process, through to despatch, ensuring customer orders are despatch correctly and in a timely manner and to identify any potential risks/challenges to the relevant departments.
- Report any issues on merchant and retail orders to the Operations Manager.
- Monitor and manage the KPIs for the Operations department in relation to merchant and retail orders, reporting on any issues and providing resolutions.
- Monitor and manage the rigid order work-flow through the site, ensuring that the relevant excel spreadsheets are kept up to date at all times and any issues are proactively highlighted.
- Maintaining an up-to-date system at all times (ADM and Access Supply Chain) – including (but not limited to) invoicing orders, removing items from orders etc for merchant and retail orders.
- Checking that orders have the required images recorded and that products have been checked on pick-notes.
- Liaising with channel departments to advise of issues with orders.
- Managing the annual leave for the Operations department staff.
- Compiling and reporting on weekly agency hours and costs.
- Updating the Timenet system with agency staff details and clock cards.
- Logging internal and external operations errors and analysing these errors.
- Booking-in deliveries and liaising with external courier companies.
- Preparing and updating excel spreadsheets and analysing data.
- Scanning and indexing documents on ADM
- Other general administration duties
- A process driven individual with a good eye for detail
- Demonstrate your experience of implementing continual improvements in work flows and processes
- A strong work ethic and the ability to deliver under pressure
- Very analytical
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise a busy workload and use initiative.
- PC Literate in Microsoft Office applications (in particular Excel)
- Articulate and numerate
- A good telephone manner
- A good communicator both face to face and on the telephone
- Experience and Requirements:
- Experience in an office based administrative role
- Experiencing of working in a Warehouse environment desirable (not essential)
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above
- Experiencing of working in a Warehouse environment
- Business studies NVQ or equivalent
Benefits of working for us
Our client recognise that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
They are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through benefits and health and wellbeing initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and wellbeing of its employees. They do this through the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme (twice per year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
- Permanent role –
- Any 8 hours per day between 7.30 – 5.30pm 40 hours per week
- Monthly pay – £19 – £19,500 DOE
From the moment that you join their team they aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. They are passionate and proud company. It is this vigour and attitude that helps them execute well every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then our client invite you to learn more, explore opportunities and discover a place for you.
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest