NIGHTS MAINTENANCE PERSON (N162)
Our client is looking to recruit a Night Maintenance Person to maintain full operations around the site.
Contract starts 4th May 2021 – interviews throughout April
Key duties will include:
- Preventive maintenance person
- Changing filters, greasing bearings.
- Completion of check lists
- Maintaining machines
- Working with hand tools, replacing pumps ./ motors
- Use of Counterbalance fork lift truck licence
- Replacing air lines / topping up oil levels
- Monday to Thursday 10pm to 6 am
- Friday 6pm to 1am
- Onsite parking and canteen
- £9.50 + 22% shift allowance – paid weekly, plus HP and pension contributions
- Temp to perm
Online applications followed by video call.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest