NATIONAL ACCOUNT ASSISTANT (A11730)
Due to rapid expansion, one of our Key Derbyshire clients are looking to recruit an experienced Account Assistant/ Senior Administrator person.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Supporting the National Account Manager – duties will include:Attending meetings, minute taking and delegating any actions required
- Attending on-site meetings with customers and stores to present new products, preparing samples, and providing refreshments
- Liaising with customers over the phone and by email
- Managing managers diary and calendar and scheduling/confirming as required
- Collating reports and developing presentations for meetings
- Cross department coordination
- All admin support
Essential requirements –
- Well presented, corporate – can be customer facing
- Excellent organisational skills essential
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- 20 days hols plus stats
- Secure company parking
- Pension and Healthcare
- Dress code – smart / corporate
Apply to email@example.com
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.