MANUFACTURING OPERATIVE (A11436)
One of our well established Tameside firms are looking to recruit an additional team player for their warehouse.
Summary: To manufacture good quality products through various stages of the process, whilst working to “work orders” and Company procedures. Willing to respond to customer demands.
Some key tasks are:
- Good quality through all process on site.
- Length / width cutting of various materials: – Measuring belt length and width to specific sizes using
- various measuring devices, using cutting machines and hand cutting.
- Smart Seal: – Using machine to weld edges, inputting data.
- Pressing: – Using various size presses to weld materials together, inputting data.
- Profiling: – Using heat guns to weld profiles to materials, using high frequency welders, inputting data.
- Printing: – Applying logos using heat treatment and ink printing by machine.
- Perforating. Using a punch block machine and hand punching as per drawings.
- Use of various machinery to complete belts to specific customer requirements.
- Despatch and Receipt of goods.
- Process through SAP system as required by the company
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time role Monday to Friday with an early finish Friday
- Monthly salary, company parking, company canteen with all facilities
- 26 days hols plus stats – save 4 for Christmas
- Great opportunity.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.