MANUAL TURNER (MTCM)
Our client based in Audenshaw, Manchester are looking to recruit for a Manual Turner to start on a temporary to permanent based to replace a member of staff who recently retired.
- Operating an Myford 254 Lathe (Previous experience would be advantageous)
- Making products such as blasting nozzles, saw tips and drill bits
- Working with Tungsten Carbide at Green Stage (Soft)
- Mainly bespoke one off orders.
- Previous experience working in an engineering environment.
- 8.00 am to 4.30 pm – Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 am to 3.00 pm – Friday
- 2 x 15 minutes breaks & 1 x 30-minute lunch break.
- 12 weeks temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
- On-Site Parking
Please feel free to apply and we can discuss the details further with you.
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.