MAINTENANCE FITTER / HANDY PERSON (F137)
Expanding Stalybridge company require an experience maintenance Person.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the existing maintenance team to deal with all aspects of repair for the production plant and equipment on site.
- Assisting with breakdowns
- Assisting with the installation of new equipment.
- General building maintenance
- Completion of routine maintenance tasks
- Proven experience in an industrial environment as a Maintenance Fitter
- Mechanical /Electrical skills would be required but multi skilled would be considered highly advantageous
Both Part time and Full time hours available
Follow us on Facebook @bennettstaff1
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest