MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (A11838)
One of our well established Tameside clients are looking to recruit an additional engineer.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- To undertake maintenance and repair of their plant and machinery at the direction of site management.
- To undertake general maintenance of their building.
- To initiate a planned maintenance schedule to improve machine downtime.
- To ensure the breakdowns are attended to speedily in order that downtime is kept to a minimum.
- To assist Site Management and Contractors in any commissioning of new equipment or plant.
- To maintain high standards of site housekeeping.
- To maintain records relating to maintenance of site and equipment and records of work carried out at site including permit to work systems.
- To update and assist in the Production of new site procedures in accordance with company systems.
- To ensure preventative maintenance is carried out.
- Monitoring contractors against compliance.
- To cooperate with support function staff, especially in the absence of plant safety.
- Minimum NVQ in maintenance or similar qualification.
- Driving license
- 17th Edition electrical qualification
- Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic press machinery
- MIG Welding Experience
- Previous experience in engineering environment
Hours and Benefits:
- Full time Monday to Friday, with a 12.30 finish on Friday.
- Company parking
- Canteen area and drinks machines
- Local to shops and major bus links
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.