MACHINE OPERATIVES (C003)
One of our leading Derbyshire manufacturing clients are looking to recruit 3 x Machine Operatives to work on a rotating shift.
Some tasks include but not limited to:
- Working within a large open factory
- Setting machine and loading material
- Working out measurements (using Millimetres), with measuring equipment.
- building, recovering and packing
- Some lifting will be required.
- Work can be heavy and repetitive
Hours and Benefits:
- Rotating Shift – 6.00 am to 2.00 pm / 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm – Monday to Friday
- £11.15 per hour
- Company parking and canteen facilities
- Good working environment
Check-able work history is essential – With previous experience
A Medical assessment will be required to be complete prior to start which will be arrange via Bennett Staff.
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologies that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest