MACHINE OPERATIVE (MOCM)
Our Greenfield based client are looking to recruit for a Machine Operative to join their team, this role will be on a temporary to permanent basis
- Operating a Flat Knitting Machine and Beaming Machine
- Threading needles, tie, and re-tie broken threads.
- Removal of empty spools/cone’s and reset with new ones
- Re-setting large roll of material with the use of a block and tackle / hoist
- Some working at height to help set the machine.
- Logging time charts, sign off sheet and down time reports.
- Basic maintenance of the machine and cleaning around the work area.
- Must have a keen eye for details
- This role can be physically demanding at times due to the weights of the rollers.
- There will be a lot of training available with this role as eventually will be required to manage 2 x machine and reach production targets.
- 8.00 am to 4.50 pm – Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 am to 4.40 pm – Friday
- 40 hrs per week
- 12-weeks temporary to permanent
- Company parking and canteen facilities
Please feel free to apply and we can discuss the details further with you.
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if successful.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.