LEGAL SECRETARY (POOL SECRETARY) (A12830)
One of Tameside’s Award winning firms are seeking to appoint a legal secretary who will provide support within the firm’s secretarial pool.
The successful candidate will have prior experience:
- in providing legal secretarial support, ideally in a range of areas of law,
- in using Microsoft packages, legal case management software, digital dictation software and other legal IT packages and software,
- in providing support to several lawyers/fee earners (as opposed to working on a 1:1 ratio)
The role will include, but is not limited to, providing secretarial support to those lawyers and fee earners at the firm who receive such support from the firm’s secretarial pool, which will involve: document creation, file opening and file administration (both paper based and electronic), telephone communication with clients and other third parties, diary management.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is dependent upon experience.
- 23 days holiday per annum, plus loyalty holiday scheme and ability to purchase holidays.
- Benefits include: pension scheme, bonus scheme, enhanced sick pay, death in service scheme.
Applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest