Well established Tameside manufacturing company are looking to recruit an additional team member for their busy warehouse.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Workshop general labouring duties
- Light engineering tasks
- Cleaning of the factory
- Maintenance of the gardens
- Other duties related to the factory may be required at times
- Excellent CAN DO attitude and willing to learn
- Independent and also able to work within a team
- Working within a manufacturing or engineering environment would be an advantage.
Hours / Benefits:
- Full time Monday to Friday with an early finish Friday
- 22 days hols plus BH
- Company parking and canteen
- Great opportunity for expanding client
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.