KITCHEN SALES ADMINISTRATOR (A14601)
Due to our expansion, we are looking to recruit experienced Kitchen Sales Administrator to join our team.
The main role of the Kitchen Sales Administrator is to be the point of contact for customers who require pricing for their full kitchen quotes.
This role would suit someone who has had previous experience in the kitchen industry and who possesses a good understanding of kitchen design, along with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Convert kitchen plans in to quotes and orders on the Access system.
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
- Establish professional and responsive relationships with customers to ensure total customer satisfaction while maintaining business standards and meeting all business objectives
- Create Accurate drill and rigid specifications for each quotation.
- Liaising with customers and internal departments.
- Being proactive in the chasing of quotes to ensure orders and sales are maximized.
- Meeting department targets and KPIs.
- Identify business opportunities and process improvements.
- Understanding and experience of design is essential.
- Logical, methodical, systematic approach with an obsession for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure while remaining focused on key priorities.
- A good team-player.
- Good can-do attitude, must be of a positive and personal nature.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and proactively self-manage your own tasks.
- Must be adaptable to workplace and customer cultures.
- Flexible with a positive approach to new tasks and special projects and you will be a collaborative team player with outstanding customer focus and the drive and desire to provide a world class service.
- High energy team player with a sense of urgency to meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Highly motivated to set and meet high performance standards based on excellence for the benefit of the customer, the individual, team members and internal customers.
- Experience in delivering excellent customer service.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Work experience/educational requirements:
- Experience in processing quotes and Sales
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Good PC Skills
- Experience in the KBB industry.
- Product knowledge relating to component and complete kitchens.
- CAD or similar kitchen design programme ability.
- Experience in breaking down kitchen CAD plans into component and complete form.
Benefits of working for our client:
They recognize that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
They are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through benefits and health and well-being initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and well-being of its employees. They do this through the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Communal staff break area
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th and 10th year
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
From the moment that you join their team they aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. They are passionate and proud company. It is this vigour and attitude that helps them execute well every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to learn more, explore opportunities and discover a place for you.
Online application followed by video interview
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.