KEY ACCOUNT COORDINATOR - Merchants (A12512)
Due to our continued success and growth, our client is now recruiting a new Key Account Coordinator to join their Key Accounts team.
This newly created role will be fundamental in ensuring the delivery of exceptional service to their Merchant Key Account customers by providing office-based support and management covering all aspects of customer service.
- Responsible for dealing with key account Merchant customers complaints and queries through to resolution, in an effective and timely manner and adhering to customer SLAs
- Raising replacement orders for key account merchant customers
- Complete bespoke reporting requirements
- Manage back-order and stock re-allocation process
- Make commercial decisions regarding the most cost-effective course of action required for the resolution of customer issues
- Liaising with all internal departments regarding customer service issues
- Establish professional and responsive relationships with customers to ensure total customer satisfaction while maintaining business standards and meeting all business objectives
- Adhere to department KPI/service requirements/SLAs
- Maintain and develop relationships with Merchant Key Account customers
- Identify business opportunities and process improvements
- Be methodical in ensuring that all contact with customers is recorded within our Customer Relationship Management system, and maintaining a business plan to drive activity and your other objectives
- Review monthly KPIs with the Head of Service on a monthly basis to ensure that the department is both meeting and exceeding targets
- Provide cover for other members of the Key Account Department
Knowledge & Skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and proactively self-manage your own tasks
- Experienced in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Must be of a positive and personal nature
- Must be adaptable to workplace and customer cultures
- Must possess the ability to build customer rapport and ensure customer engagements level are maximized
- Flexible with a positive approach to new tasks and special projects and you will be a collaborative team player with outstanding customer focus and the drive and desire to provide a world class service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have a can-do attitude
- High energy team player with a sense of urgency to meet internal and external customer expectations.
- Highly motivated to set and meet high performance standards based on excellence for the benefit of the customer, the individual, team members and internal customers.
Work experience/educational requirements
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Completely proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- A ‘Level/NVQ in Business studies or equivalent
- Product knowledge of the KBB merchant channel
- Experience of using Access Supply Chain
- Experience if using a CRM system
They recognize that conflicting priorities between work and personal life can affect employee productivity and stress levels and impact upon work performance.
They are committed to providing an environment that is supportive of work life balance through benefits and health and well-being initiatives. Resources and opportunities are provided to encourage and support the improved health and well-being of its employees. We do this through the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Clean modern, specious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme (twice per year)
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
From the moment that you join their team they aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. They are a passionate and proud company. It is this vigour and attitude that helps them execute well every day. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then they invite you to learn more, explore opportunities and discover a place for you.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications will be looked at and a telephone / video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Or visit our website for up to date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.