JUNIOR FULL STACK (PHP) WEB DEVELOPER (R2502 Perm)
One of our leading website development companies are looking to recruit an experienced Developer.
The digital team delivers websites, web applications, manages feeds/APIs, builds emails, landing pages and any technology-based solutions for clients.
The team sits within the agency but also delivers for the events business so client base is both internal and external.
The role purpose is to develop web solutions using front end and PHP frameworks and integrate 3rd Party solutions as needed delivering on-time and quality for agency clients.
Required skills and competencies:
- – Minimum 1+ year of experience developing full stack solutions.
- – Minimum 2+ years of email build
– Minimum 2+ years of landing page build or similar front-end skills
– HTML, HTML5, CSS, JS and JQuery, MySQL and PHP/LAMP.
– Experience and competence in delivering responsive solutions.
– Attention to detail and accountability.
– Exceptional organisation skills, working to multiple deadlines
– Positive, self-starting, can-do approach.
– Reliable, honest and with good work ethics.
Desirable skills and competencies:
- MVC Laravel or similar
- Exp with XML, SOAP, JSON & RESTful services
- W3C Web standards for cross-browser compatibility
- WordPress CMS Experience
- Craft CMS Experience
- Other CMS Experience
- Server administration skills including Linux
Full time position, company parking, excellent salary package depending upon skills and experience. Salary and benefits discussed at interview.
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.