INTERNAL SALES MANAGER (A13619)
We are so excited to be advertising this role on behalf of our Client –
Due to ambitious growth plans, they are excited to be looking for a highly motivated Internal Sales Manager to lead our Internal Business Development Department.
You will be managing a team in a warm-based telesales environment where your team will be making and receiving calls to prospective customer, promoting existing and potential customers. You will be working in a fun but pressurized sales environment so the ability to motivate a team and individuals is essential, as is the ability to liaise with senior management.
As the Internal Sales Manager, your role will consist of managing the day-to-day performance of your team, ensuring that they deliver their daily targets whilst hitting all their relevant KPIs to the highest quality and delivering the best results. The Internal Sales Department is a small team and therefore we are looking for an experienced Manager who is used to being very hands-on and being part of the team, as well as leading it!
You will coach team members on a daily basis to ensure that personal development plans are met, and that individuals’ career development objectives are realized as well as being responsible for all of the management cycle surrounding your team, including absence management, disciplinary’s, one-to-one appraisals, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and inspire the department to motivate and drive activity.
- To play a key role in ensuring the success of the Internal sales team.
- To drive the department to identify new business opportunities through a variety of means, including email marketing and cold calling.
- Develop contact-strategies that guarantee success and growth through identifying existing, lapsed, new and nil spenders to secure new/additional business.
- Develop and manage sales campaigns.
- Disciplined use of CRM systems, communication and customer management.
- Ensure that the team meets/exceeds their targets (daily, weekly & monthly) – both collectively and as individuals.
- Mentor and coach the Internal Sales Team Leader
- Coach, motivate and inspire the team.
- Create incentives ideas to drive and inspire the team to generate sales.
- Call monitoring to ensure all staff in the department are maintaining high standards
- Proven track record of managing team performance and exceeding business targets.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build high performing sales teams.
- The ability to coach competitive selling skills, together with the right behaviour, in a confident way.
- Proven experience of building strong relationships within your team and colleagues.
- The ability to adapt your style to get the best performance out of your team members.
- Experience using a robust performance management structure with proven results within a sales team.
- Strong resilience to ensure standards are high, a positive attitude is maintained and results are delivered
- An organised, forward-thinking individual who is good at making decisions for the good of the business
- A driven and proactive approach to building a successful sales team whilst instilling an energetic and tenacious environment.
- Someone who excels at facilitating change and driving continuous improvement.
- Must have the ability to create an effective contact strategy – both short-term and long-term.
- Excellent leadership, sales and people-management skills.
- Must be self-motivated with a hunger for success.
- Experience of using a CRM system to track and drive sales.
- A good understanding of working with KPIs and conversion rates.
- Good analytical skills
Work experience / educational requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing an outbound-sales team
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience of setting up a business development team
Experience of working with the KBB industry
- Competitive salary – £28,000-£30,000 depending upon your experience
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologies that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest