INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE (A13617)
We are very excited to be recruiting on behalf of our expanding Tameside client for an additional sales person to join their very busy team.
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks:
- Identify opportunities which are desirable and winnable for our business, working from current market intelligence and generating new prospects.
- Generating leads and turning them in to opportunities for sales
- Develop a multi-contact strategy with customers using cross-functional options e.g. Communicator and GEO mapping
- Making outbound calls to prospective and existing customers
- Develop and manage relations with new buying accounts and support new customers journeys
- Negotiate prices/discounts with customers and close deals
- Identify new business within the market
- Contact customers (existing and prospective) by telephone, email, and video calls
- Provide customers (existing and prospective) with complete details on products and services
- Up sell services and products as appropriate
- Liaise and build rapport with all new business enquiries, including tours, product knowledge transfer, account opening.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge
- Keep abreast of competitors and their activities in the industry
- Ensure all administration relating to sales is completed effectively
- Identify new target customers to drive sales
- Work with the National Sales Manager? on an agreed contact strategy
- Promote the Company’s business services, capabilities and reputation in the market.
- Achieve relevant department targets/KPIs against agreed targets
- Work in conjunction with ASMs
- Ensure the brand and service offer is always accurately, positively, and professionally conveyed to existing and potential clients
- Use initiative to try innovative and varied approaches
- Liaise with ASMs to provide the necessary support to acquire and retain accounts
- Arrange and diarize appointments for ASMs and customers
- Update and maintain the CRM system, raising follow-up action where appropriate
- Reporting where necessary
About the person:
- Must be dynamic and have a good working internal sales work history.
- Target driven
- Excellent communicator to grow business relationships to convert into sales.
- Previous outbound call experience
- Internal sales experience in business to business sales
- Educated to GCSE level
- Previous experience in a customer contact/relationship building role
- Basic excel skills
- Kitchen product knowledge
- Experience of using a CRM system
- External sales experience in business to business
- Advanced excel skills
- Confident and experienced negotiator with the ability to drive revenue
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
- Ambitious, charismatic and driven personality with a hunger for success
- Demonstrable commercial awareness
- Tenacious self-starter, confident dealing with varied customer segments.
- Organised and methodical
- Flexible approach
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel
- Confident telephone manner including the ability to manage own call lists
- Empathetic to customers’ requirements
- Target orientated
- Excellent problem solver
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of the kitchen market, products, and competitors
Some of the benefits of working with our client
- Competitive salary – £22-£24,000
- 40 hours per week
- Clean modern, spacious and well-appointed offices
- Fresh Fruit provided to support healthy eating
- Free filtered water
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Wellness plan available to employees after 2 years’ service
- Extra day annual leave from your 5th year
- 23 days annual leave plus standard bank holidays
- Staff saving scheme
- Long service bonuses
- Relaxed dress code
- Subsided gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced cost Costco membership
- Flu-jab (once per year)
Follow us on Facebook Bennett Staff @BSB123
- Offering you jobs with the leading employers in the area.
- Appropriate pay rates for the work you are doing.
- Paying you ON TIME for the work you have done.
- We are at the end of the phone if you need anything
Online applications followed by video call will be conducted if suitable.
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Or visit our website for up-to-date live jobs!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologies that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest