INTERNAL SALES EMEA (A9613)
One of our Leading Tameside Manufacturing clients are looking to recruit several positions due to rapid expansion:
Job responsibilities / Key Tasks: Researching and qualifying sales opportunities for the company’s product range in its target markets globally. Using the company’s web based enquiry system, trade based publications and lead data bases you will identify potential projects using your skills and training provided to evaluate the viability of leads.
- Identify potential projects from various sources including on and offline trade journals, national press and other sources.
- Contact incoming leads (e.g. website visitors, responses to press releases and advertisements, e-mail and telephone enquiries) to establish key requirements, contacts and level of opportunity.
- Pursue all leads sourced by third party suppliers when appropriate and relevant.
- Record all relevant information on the company’s CRM system maintaining a diary for call backs and follow up actions in a timely manner.
- Establish a need for our products, identify decision makers, presence of finance and time frames for work.
- Contact potential customers by telephone and digital media to seek opportunities for repeat business.
- Make appointments in liaison with Sales Managers to visit opportunities to secure specifications/sales at the appropriate time.
- Carry out/follow up specific marketing campaigns as agreed with the marketing and sales managers.
- Receive and process orders to quotation stage from existing customers and sales managers.
- Liaise with existing customers and internal customer serving teams to ensure smooth order processing.
- To support sales managers in maintaining and updating CRM system running and analysing reports as requested.
- Support general administration of sales office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills are essential
- Confident and articulate
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Some experience in sales/telesales
- Experience of working in the construction/civil engineering industry preferred.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical training
- Tenacious and professional
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office
Fantastic opportunity for expanding company – Full time hours 25 + stats holidays.
Free parking and full kitchen facilities
Bennett Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you haven’t been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held.
We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com