INTERNAL SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER (A16223)
We are looking to recruit an experienced Internal Sales and Customer Service Manager to join their growing team. You will report directly to the Sales Director and be responsible for the below the customer service department whilst managing some smaller UK based clients.
Some duties include but not limited to:
- Must have proven working experience as a customer service manager.
- Excellent knowledge of what makes a “great customer experience”.
- Knowledge of customer service software (CRM) & databases.
- Proven supervisory skills.
- Enthusiastic to want to prove themselves and take on additional duties when
- Excellent knowledge of procedures & paperwork.
- Knowledge of telephone sales.
- Excellent team player with good communication skills.
- Proficient in Sage and Microsoft Office.
- Relevant degree or equivalent education.
- Fit with the company & team is very important
- Develop, implement and oversee customer service standards.
- Review, assess and implement customer service policies and procedures.
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the customer service team.
- Review and manage the customer complaints process.
- Act as mentor/key point of contact for the customer service team.
- Fully responsibility & accountability for the smooth running of the customer
- service department.
- Act as a key internal coordinator for the current sales force.
- Track and follow-up on customer sample requests.
- Actively follow-up and handle day-to-day contact with UK customers, chasing
- orders, quoting prices and following up on customer requirements
- In coordination with the UK Account Business Manager, develop further
- business in the UK customer base.
- Closely liaise with and clearly communicate to, all other internal departments
What else you need to know:
- 8.45 – 5pm Monday to Thursday and 3pm finish on Friday
- 25 days plus stats
- Canteen and car parking facilities
- Local to all amenities
Bennett Staff Bureau acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Office, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Logistics, Industrial and all categories of Catering staff.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this time, your application will have been unsuccessful, and your details will not be held. We apologize that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.